WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your device when you visit certain websites.
TYPES OF COOKIE
This website and related subdomains use the following types of cookies:
WEBSITE Essential Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with the services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Since these cookies are strictly necessary for the use of the website, their refusal will affect the proper functioning of our website. You can always block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings and force the blocking of all cookies on this website. But doing so you will always be asked to accept/reject cookies when you visit our website.
You are free to opt out at any time or opt for other cookies to get a better experience. If you decline cookies, we will remove all cookies set in our domain.
We provide you with a list of cookies stored on your computer in our domain so that you can check what we have stored. For security reasons we are not able to show or change cookies from other domains. You can check them in the security settings of your browser.
Privacy laws give users the option to disable cookies (opt out), which are already installed on their device. The user can disable and/or delete cookies in the browser settings (opt out).
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Blocking cookies may prevent some websites from showing up correctly. Steps to block cookies from all websites:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking on the “Start” button and click on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the “Tools” button and “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Privacy” tab under “Settings”, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies and to the bottom to allow all cookies. Click on “OK”.
- Click the “Menu” button and choose “Settings”.
- Go to “Privacy” section.
- In the “History Setting” section choose “Use custom settings”.
- Uncheck the “Accept cookies from sites” box. Click “OK”.
- Select the “Menu” of Chrome.
- Choose “Settings”.
- At the bottom of the page choose “Show Advanced Settings”.
- In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content settings” button.
- Choose “Prevent sites from saving data”.
- Choose “Done”.
The user may disable and/or delete individual non-technical third party cookies, as explained on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA): www.youronlinechoices.eu.
OTHER EXTERNAL SERVICES
We also use several external services such as Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data such as your IP address, you have the possibility to block them through the appropriate functionality within the cookie disclaimer that appears when you first visit the website. Please note that this may significantly reduce the functionality and appearance of our website. The changes will take effect once the page is reloaded.
You can prevent Google from collecting a cookie generated by and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and processing this data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.